- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- Despite this, almost 25% of Americans do not show concern about the air quality in their homes.
- Common indoor air pollutants include dust mites, pollen, mold, radon, carbon monoxide, excessive carbon dioxide, and other chemical fumes.
- Pollution inside typically is two to five times worse than the air outdoors. Sometimes it can be 100 times worse.
- Secondhand smoke from tobacco projects are a major indoor air pollutant. It contains about 4,000 chemicals, including 200 known poisons.
- Secondhand smoke causes over 150,000 respiratory problems in infants and 38,000 deaths annually.
- 10% of Americans have never changed the filter on their heating and air conditioning unit.
- 75% of Americans live with someone who suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory illnesses.
- Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to asthma, headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue.
- One out of 15 American homes has a dangerously high radon level. Radon naturally emits from the earth and enters the home through cracks in the foundation floor and walls, drains, and other openings. Indoor radon exposure is estimated to be the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Only 27% of Americans have carbon monoxide detectors at home. Carbon monoxide is a gas that can stop coordination, worsen heart conditions, and at very high levels, can cause death.
The quality of the air inside your home is of the utmost importance and one of the best things you can to do protect your family from harmful contaminants, microorganisms and germs like the flu virus is to keep this air clean. At Day Aire, we feature an entire line of products and services designed to keep the air healthy and breathable in the homes of our customers. Our expert technicians can help you select the right set of items to keep the air that surrounds your family clean and conducive for good health.
Everyone needs clean air to breath but not everyone is susceptible to the same irritants and contaminants. With this in mind, we can help you choose the system that will best serve your family.
Whether you’re most concerned with eliminating odors or dust or allergens or mold particles, we have the system you’re looking for. And by combining one of these purification systems with some UV germicidal lights, you can be sure that the air in your home will be free of harmful bacteria and other microorganisms.
Our air purification products are easily integrated into your home heating and cooling system. They provide relief from all manner of airborne contaminants without you even needing to be aware of what they’re doing. All you’re likely to notice after installation is that you’re feeling and breathing better. And that’s all that matters.
Air Filter Replacements
Installing an air purification system isn’t the only thing you can do to keep the air in your home healthy and breathable. Replacing the filters in your ventilation and purification systems is essential to improving the quality of the air you breathe. In addition you’ll be using less energy because a dirty filter forces your HVAC system to work harder. The bottom line? Less money out of your pocket!
Our number one priority in working with clients is to ensure that you get the services and products you’re looking for at a great price. Give us a call today to find out what we can
do for you!